Carrier Relations Manager and Account Manager serves as the primary business contact for the VoIP carrier and is responsible for client satisfaction. The AM builds relationships with clients to find the best route for them and buy at the best quality routes with best rate and sell the routes based on company target and keep clients traffic alive with quality routs.
• Manage and develop business opportunities with Telecom Carriers in company portfolio.
• Continuously seek new Accounts and Manage existing Customers by best services.
• Manage relationships with both customers and providers.
• Sell and create new ideas to increase sales within an existing database.
• Manage the day-to-day relationship within the existing customer and new business development.
• Search and Find direct routes form Telecom carrier around the world.
• Achieve and exceed sales targets.
• Reports to the Manager, providing regular input on all account activity, including status and call reports on a weekly basis.
• Utilize existing contact network and social media strategies to sell and promote international voice terminations.